Jesse Krasnow - President & Partner
Graduate of the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania
Certified Public Accountant
Over 40 years of hands-on experience in
- managing and renovating residential and commercial properties.
- negotiating and structuring acquisitions of properties of all sizes and types
- negotiating and structuring four coop/condo conversions involving over 1200 apartment units
- raising and obtaining equity and debt financings of $1,000,000 to $75,000,000
- serving on eight Boards of Directors of coops and condos for up to 24 years.
- interacting with and coordination of legal, financial and architectural personnel on an unusually deep and varied basis
- supervising the marketing and leasing of over 1000 apartment units
- supervising the leasing of stores, offices and parking facilities in all of the properties we own and/or manage
- preparation of budgets and financial projections, lender liaison and analysis of operating results
- service on public company boards and audit committees.
Herbert Krasnow - Chairman & Partner
Graduate of City College of New York
Certified Public Accountant
Over 50 years of hands-on experience in
- development of major high rise and regional shopping centers
- negotiating and structuring acquisitions, re-financings ,cooperative/condominium conversions, land subdivisions for properties of all sizes and types
- lease negotiations of major commercial tenancies including The North Face, Sephora, A&P, Gristedes, Commerce Bank, HSBC, Duane Reade, North Fork Bank, Loehmann's Inc. as well as many local office, retail and parking facilities tenancies.
- numerous venture capital and private equity acquisitions, financings and brokerages as principal, consultant and broker
- service on numerous public company Boards of Directors
Marc Lippman - Property Manager & Partner
Graduate of Brooklyn College
NYC/NYS Certified Asbestos Supervisor
Marc has over 25 years of experience in building management and construction
- Condominium and co-op management
- Residential, office and retail rental property management
- Union and non-union labor relations
- Cooperative and Condominium Board operation and protocol
- Apartment renovation of more than 500 New York City residences from minor improvements to gut renovations
- New construction and renovation of existing residential and commercial buildings and individual spaces
- Project cost estimation
- Critical path scheduling
- Building wide electrical, plumbing, HVAC, elevator, security, refuse, and fire protection system replacement and upgrading
- Correction of structural problems
- Procedures and guidelines related to the removal of asbestos
- Exterior facade and roof improvement and repair
- Construction crew management
- Masonry work
- Turn-key operations
- New York City Environmental and Building codes
Bernie Gelb - Real Estate Broker & Partner
Brandeis University with a degree in psychology
Real estate broker in New York City for over twenty five years
Since 1992 he has been the Director of Sales at the Ansonia Condominium. Prior to his tenure at the Ansonia, he was responsible for the successful conversion of two ooperative buildings, 3901 Independence Avenue in Riverdale and Nevada Towers at 2025 Broadway in Manhattan. He has simultaneously done private brokerage for individual clients. Over the course of his career, he has brokered aggregate sales in excess of $300 million. In the same time period, Bernie has represented Sponsors and individual unit owners in the rental of hundreds of apartments. His vast experience and deep sense of personal integrity are the core of his success. Sellers and landlords trust him to get the job done. Buyers and renters immediately recognize that they are dealing with a broker who is true to his word.
Fallyn Krasnow - Financial Analyst & Partner
- Graduate of New York University with a bachelor's degree in economics and business studies, cum laude.
10 years of hands on experience in:
- Board Liaison to Cooperatives, Condominium, and Investment Property Boards
- Preparation and presentation of Operating and Capital Budgets
- Research and negotiation of refinancings of property mortgages
- Preparation of financial analyses for capital decisions including new investments, capital improvements and financings
- Direct responsibility for supervising internal accounting staff
- Design and Renovation of public spaces and apartments held for sale.
- Member of the Board of Directors of her own Cooperative for 5 years, for three of which she was the President. She was the youngest president in the history of that Cooperative.
- Volunteer for iMentor where she will be paired with a disadvantaged high school student for four years to help her mentee navigate her way through high school and hopefully to attend and graduate from college.
Tracy Mehlman - Property Manager & Partner
Graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
Certification in Property Management
Tracy's has over 7 years of experience in,
- Managing daily operations and activities of coops and condos.
- Communications with residents.
- Overseeing the renovations of apartments.
- Assisting in the management of building staffs.
- The installation and replacement of building wide systems.
- Energy analysis and boiler conversions.
- Sales and leasing of apartments.
- New investment analysis.